High Clicks are out for this week! The biggest things in the Irish dance world online!
1. With the North American Nationals this week, there are a good few of these links related to that! So first, the parade from Sunday night and Tuesday night!
2. And the boys parade! How effort less are Drew and Joe? Amazing all around.
3. A news report on Jig breaking the world record for longest line of Irish Dancers. They danced for over five minutes! Work out and a world record! Not bad!
4. And finally, for now, the flash mob (or line!) that occurred in downtown Nashville during Nationals. Nailed it!
5. Not a Nationals related article, but Michael Flatley did donate a new perpetual in the Boys U17 age group this year. U17 was the age group he won at Worlds. Read an interview with him here!
6. While CLRG was tearing up Nashville at NANS, CRDM had their All-Ireland Championship this past weekend! Check out their opening ceremonies, parade of champions and the fantastic Mammies and Daddies competition! Great dancing all around!
7. Proof that dancers work hard – check out this repair job that Riverdance troupe member Owen Barrington did to his poor shoes!
8. Some good advice to keep you performing your best on dance days! Breakfast ideas from Irish Central.
9. Another Irish Central article connected to fashion, celtic leather bracelets! A great gift for any dancer.
10. Finally, if you didn’t catch this live, here’s Julia O’Rourke of Jig with 2011 National Champions Melanie Valdes and Gabriella Wood and Taylor Kerrane on Good Morning America to promote Jig! Excellent! Love the handwork in the beginning and the toe work.