One more post before I leave! High Clicks for the week is out! The hottest Irish Dance things this week from around the web. Check them out!
1. A really great and clever acapella number featuring dancers that did very well at the 2011 North American Nationals! Inspiring work!
2. Love this from Camp Rince Ceol in New York! A mass choreographed hand dance by the campers. Love that this Irish dance habit is taking on its own life. I also adore the song Waka Waka so this is perfect!!
And here’s the CRC California version!
3. Remember that Google search story commercial from last year’s Superbowl? Here’s an Irish dance version. I think we all can relate!
4. I featured clothes from Billy Boutique in the post about what to wear to Nationals for dancers. I love their stuff – they have a fashion forward, modern take on Irish dance clothing. In exciting news, they’re making a new t-shirt! Vote for which set you want them to take on next here!
5. Irish Dance has enriched so many lives through the joy of dancing and creating so many rock solid friendships. Some fantastic Irish dancers are trying to use that positive power to join the fight against breast cancer – Jigs 4 Jugs. They’re selling these adorable pins to fundraise for the Susan J Komen 3-Day for the Cure. Let’s show the power of the Irish Dance community. Feis Feet will also donate $1 for every person that likes it, so if nothing else, like the page!
6. Check out Irish Central’s coverage of the 2011 North American Nationals here. Great pictures!
7. Want to do a flashmob at the 2011 Western Region Oireachtas? Chime into the discussion here!
That’s it this week! Find anything that you loved this week related to Irish Dance?
Stay Fashionable, Feisers!