It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! One week until Christmas Eve – who’s ready? Make sure you enter the Ursula Celano notebook giveaway! I’ll be pulling the winners tomorrow!
1. I posted this on my Facebook page, but you have to check this out. Prodijig’s audition for Sky’s Got to Dance set to Kanye’s Power. One of my favorite songs and amazing Irish dance? What more could a Feisonista want?
2. Solid review for Celtic Yuletide, featuring Owen Barrington. Anyone know who the girls are?
3. A shout out to my college dancers struggling through finals right now! You’re almost there! Check out a great article from Irish Central about the Villanova Irish dance team for some procrastination…
4. Remember that painting Michael Flatley did with his feet? It went for 5,600 Euros and he plans to do more. Anyone else want to try now?! Love the comments from other bidders on the painting – too funny.
5. Nice article about 4 dancers from Scoil Rince Slieveloughane Irish Dance and their success at the 2011 Western Regional Oireachtas!
6. Merry Christmas from Elevation featuring music from Beoga. Love it.
7. Another awesome college team – the Tufts Irish Dance Club broke it down at the Tufts Rhythm Symposium with some other college groups. Sounds awesome.
8. Need some inspiration to keep dancing over the holidays – check this video out. Love it – sweet addition to a college app!
9. Nothing says Christmas like beginners dancing jigs to Christmas music! Love it.
10. Another adorable Christmas show video – the sibling dance from the Cummins School. What it’s all about this time of year!
11. Gavin has an end of the year sale going on right now with some gorgeous dresses – make sure you check them out if you’re in the market.
That’s all for this week! A little slow because of the holidays! See anything else this week – let me know!
Stay Fashionable, Feisers!